YOGA WORKOUT AND MASSAGE THERAPY
Follow us on Facebook for regular updates and asana videos: www.facebook.com/classictherapeuticstretching
Classic Therapeutic Stretching yoga workout and massage therapy originated in the 60's, in London, UK, carefully designed by Jonathan Shaw, Arthur Balaskas (author of Bodylife), John Stirk, Lilith Turk and others, a circle of yoga and health enthusiasts inspired by R.D. Laing, the acclaimed Scottish psychiatrist.
Therapeutic Stretching is a powerful blend of select Yoga postures (asanas) and practices, muscular manipulation techniques and stretching movements used by Olympic Gold Medalists, the English National Ballet and others.
RESIDENT YOGA TEACHER AND MASSAGE THERAPIST
Madhu van Paare, born in Amsterdam, in 1970, became a vegetarian at age 14 and was trained for 10 years by Jonathan Shaw, one of the founders and pioneers of Classic Therapeutic Stretching, a student of Yoga with Swami Satyananda Saraswati and close friend of Arthur Balaskas.
Very soon, Madhu became Jonathan's main assistant and taught alongside Jonathan for 10 years as well as gave his own classes (3 years) in Amsterdam, Haarlem and Eindhoven (Amsterdam School of Massage, numerous yoga studios, private classes).
Madhu also worked with Els van der Horst on introducing children to Therapeutic Stretching in a fun, playful manner. Madhu has received valuable mentorship from Ms. Lilith Turk, the founder of Active Health Center in Amsterdam, a senior teacher in Curative Therapeutic Stretch-Yoga, and leading expert in Safe Natural Birth Preparation, Baby Massage and Gymnastics for Developmental accuracy.
With over 20 years of experience and training under a host of masters, Madhu is offering Therapeutic Stretching classes and healing massage treatments of his own. Having recently moved from Amsterdam, the Netherlands to Durbuy, Belgium, classes in residence are now facilitated at the Radhadesh Retreat Center in Septon-Durbuy, at the majestic Chateau de Petite Somme.
(Worldwide invitations to teach are welcome. Please inquire via email: email@example.com)
THERAPEUTIC STRETCHING YOGA CLASSES
- type – 60 min Therapeutic Stretching Yoga class with a group of students
- Venue: Radhadesh Retreat Center, Chateau de Petite Somme, 6940 Septon-Durbuy
- teacher – Madhu
- single class – 12 EUR
Contact us 10 AM - 5 PM every day of the week to register for classes.
Walk-ins are welcome.
Custom Private Classes:
- type – 75 min Therapeutic Stretching Yoga class one-on-one session or semi-private session with attendees of your choice (e.g. family, friends, co-workers, etc.)
- these classes are children friendly
- teacher - Madhu
- venue - Radhadesh Retreat Center, Chateau de Petite Somme, 6940 Septon-Durbuy, or a space of your choice (home, hotel etc.)
- 75 minutes: 75 EUR (no extra fee for additional participants)
Contact us 10 AM - 5 PM every day of the week to book your private class.
Custom Classes for Businesses:
- type – Therapeutic Stretching Yoga class
- teacher - Madhu
- venue - Radhadesh Retreat Center, Chateau de Petite Somme, 6940 Septon-Durbuy, or a space in your facility
Contact us 10 AM - 5 PM every day of the week to discuss timings and pricing.
THERAPEUTIC STRETCHING MASSAGE AND PHYSICAL THERAPY SESSION
A 60 min. Therapeutic Stretching Massage and Physical Therapy Session includes a 5-10 minute check to identify areas of challenge and 50-55 minutes of gentle stretching, muscular manipulation and deep tissue massage.
Benefits include deep relaxation, temporary to prolonged relief from pain, greater body awareness as well as improved alignment and posture.
- massage therapist - Madhu
- venue – private space at the Radhadesh Retreat Center, Chateau de Petite Somme, 6940 Septon-Durbuy, or a space of your choice (home, hotel etc.)
- 60 minutes: 75 EUR. Get your first treatment at a 50% discounted fee.
Contact us 10 AM - 5 PM every day of the week to book your treatment, at your convenience.
Madhu van Paare
Yoga Teacher, Massage Therapist
Phone: +32 (0)4 94 70 25 20 (10 AM – 5 PM)